(VIEW ALL NISSAN IMAGES)
View New NISSAN NOTE prices, View NISSAN NOTE news, View NISSAN NOTE price research.
Advantages: Bags of space; good engines
Disadvantages: Could be more generous on equipment levels
Summary: The Note is enormously practical thanks to a surprising amount of space eeked out of a smallish car
(9) AutoeBid customer NISSAN NOTE Reviews:
13-March-2013 New NISSAN NOTE Deals(1.4 Acenta 5d)
“Very practical car that has loads of space for the price. The build quality seems very good and gives a very pleasant experience driving and travelling in the car.”
02-October-2012 New NISSAN NOTE Deals(1.6 N-TecPlus 5d Auto)
“Very impressive build quality”
01-May-2012 New NISSAN NOTE Deals(1.6 N-Tec 5d Auto)
“Four stars. An excellent well-designed, practical car...really good value - thanks to Auto E-bid”
03-November-2011 New NISSAN NOTE Deals(1.5  dCi Acenta 5d)
“Love it! 5 stars”
08-October-2011 New NISSAN NOTE Deals(1.5  dCi Tekna 5d)
“I am absolutely delighted with my new Nissan Note Tekna DCi The engine is so quiet you would never believe it was a diesel. I had this engine in my previous Micra which was a joy to drive. The Note has now done about 1500 miles and is loosening up well.On the lastr tank full I travelled 510 miles at an overall average of 61mpg - (mainly long runs and driven carefully) I am pleased with this but hoping for some improvement as the engine loosens up a bit more as I used to get up to 70 mpg from the Micra. The car is very well equipped and extremely comfortable with good roadholding and suspension. I like the versatile sliding rear seat. With Cruise,Limiter,built in sat nav and all the other audio things you couldn't ask for more.I would reccommend going for the top of the range Tekna,amongst other things the upholstery is much nicer.This car is a dream to drive- thoroughly recommended.”
24-July-2011 New NISSAN NOTE Deals(1.5  dCi Tekna 5d)
“The note is great my wife loves driving it also lots of room inside”
02-June-2011 New NISSAN NOTE Deals(1.5  dCi Tekna 5d)
“Car is fantastic, it drives amazingly well is very well equipped. Service interval seems to work out at around 18K miles. This is the top spec model Tekna. For the money this has to be the best car ever. It's a joy to drive both on the motorway & country bumpy roads. It's pretty quiet. I would definitely buy another one after this.”
02-February-2011 New NISSAN NOTE Deals(1.5  dCi Tekna 5d)
“Love it! The technology is especially good”
09-July-2010 New NISSAN NOTE Deals(1.5 dCi Tekna 5d)
“I am very pleased with my Note it is everything I expected from the brochures and the dealer visits I made.”
New NISSAN NOTE Review:
The Nissan Note is a hugely practical and spacious small car, with a good driving position and comfortable ride. It does get a little bumpy on uneven roads but overall it's well refined and offers some perky engines. Nissans have a reputation for fairly bullet-proof reliability, so it certainly shouldn't develop any problems and the interior feels solid , if a little uninspiring. Equipment levels are slightly sparse: you need to opt for the SE specification to get air-conditioning, which makes the Note quite pricey, but overall it represents good value and there are discounts in the auction.
How do we get our New NISSAN NOTE deals?
Cheap new 2014 NISSAN NOTE cars for sale through AutoeBid
Reasons for being much cheaper than your local dealer:
- We don't charge NISSAN NOTE suppliers a fee to sell through our service. Meaning they incur no direct costs in selling a vehicle through AutoeBid. As such, the standard costs of advertising, marketing and administrating the sale are taken out of the equation.
- All NISSAN NOTE orders are live on our website so that suppliers can compete between one another to win your business by giving you the best quote. Their fierce competition for your business forces their price down, giving you the ultimate advantage of getting your price at your rates.
- Suppliers are also able to sell vehicles nationally through AutoeBid, which potentially allows them to sell large numbers of cars through our website. As a mark of their appreciation, they are able to provide for much larger discounts if they are able to sell large volumes of vehicles.
- Similarly through our Group Buying Scheme, we group together buyers in order to maximise our buying power.
- Our extensive supply base allows us to approach the most competitive suppliers in the market on behalf of our buyers. We spend a lot of our time researching new suppliers and confirming their trading record and their ability to deliver.
- By continuously keeping in contact with our extensive potential supplier base, and maintaining a database of suppliers who register with us, we regularly update our Reserve Prices. Click here to view more information on the different types of supplier who you can buy from through AutoeBid.
- Through AutoeBid you are able to obtain any NISSAN NOTE Special Offers avaiable from NISSAN in addition to the current discounts shown on our website. To find our how to obtain NISSAN NOTE Special Offers click here, you can also click here to view our general special offers.