Select a 2013 RENAULT KANGOO deal above or from the deals below:
(VIEW ALL RENAULT IMAGES)
|Green Label||Not Available|
View New RENAULT KANGOO VAN prices, View RENAULT KANGOO VAN news, View RENAULT KANGOO VAN price research.
Advantages: Dependable, practical
Disadvantages: Notable loss of performance when loaded
Summary: Popular among small business owners looking for dependability and all-round versatility in a compact package
(1) AutoeBid customer RENAULT KANGOO Reviews:
17-August-2011 New RENAULT KANGOO Deals(1.5 dCi 110 Dynamique TomTom 5d)
New RENAULT KANGOO Review:
The new Renault Kangoo allows good visibility with it wide view and good driving position.
Its durable matt plastic dashboard and centre console are meant to withstand daily wear-and-tear and are easy to use.
The new Renault Kangoo is perfect for both city and motorway drives as it zips around well.
It is available in a wide range of engines - two petrol units, including a 60bhp 1.2 and 95bhp 1.6 - and three 1.5-litre dCi turbodiesels, which range from 57 to 80bhp.
There is an absence of high-roof version in Kangoo models, which may put off some buyers.
There is, however, the optional folding passenger seat that allows storage of longer items lengthways. There is a wide rear opening giving easy access to the body.
The new Renault Kangoo 1.5-litre dCi four-cylinder common-rail diesel unit is quite economical, with an impressive 53.3mpg fuel consumption but 1.6 16v petrol can be a bit thirstier allowing for only 35.3 mpg.
How do we get our New RENAULT KANGOO deals?
Cheap new 2013 RENAULT KANGOO cars for sale through AutoeBid
Reasons for being much cheaper than your local dealer:
- We don't charge RENAULT KANGOO suppliers a fee to sell through our service. Meaning they incur no direct costs in selling a vehicle through AutoeBid. As such, the standard costs of advertising, marketing and administrating the sale are taken out of the equation.
- All RENAULT KANGOO orders are live on our website so that suppliers can compete between one another to win your business by giving you the best quote. Their fierce competition for your business forces their price down, giving you the ultimate advantage of getting your price at your rates.
- Suppliers are also able to sell vehicles nationally through AutoeBid, which potentially allows them to sell large numbers of cars through our website. As a mark of their appreciation, they are able to provide for much larger discounts if they are able to sell large volumes of vehicles.
- Similarly through our Group Buying Scheme, we group together buyers in order to maximise our buying power.
- Our extensive supply base allows us to approach the most competitive suppliers in the market on behalf of our buyers. We spend a lot of our time researching new suppliers and confirming their trading record and their ability to deliver.
- By continuously keeping in contact with our extensive potential supplier base, and maintaining a database of suppliers who register with us, we regularly update our Reserve Prices. Click here to view more information on the different types of supplier who you can buy from through AutoeBid.
- Through AutoeBid you are able to obtain any RENAULT KANGOO Special Offers avaiable from RENAULT in addition to the current discounts shown on our website. To find our how to obtain RENAULT KANGOO Special Offers click here, you can also click here to view our general special offers.
June 2009 - Save up to 24% on official new-car prices
- 1,600 DEALERS.Compete bidding the price down
- SAVE TWICE. You could pay £££ less then the Max Price
- BEST NEW CAR DEALS. We check 100,000 prices daily
- UK MAIN DEALER SUPPLIED.
- FULL DEALER WARRANTY.
- FREE DELIVERY. England/Wales included, Scotland (+£280)
- SAFE & SECURE. Small deposit by credit card and the balance on inspection
- HAPPY CUSTOMERS. Our customers have given us a 98% satisfaction rate.
* No Fee - Subject to our t's & c's
** Total vehicle value (all orders)