Select a 2013 VOLKSWAGEN CADDY deal above or from the deals below:
(VIEW ALL VOLKSWAGEN IMAGES)
View New VOLKSWAGEN CADDY VAN prices, View VOLKSWAGEN CADDY VAN news, View VOLKSWAGEN CADDY VAN price research.
Advantages: Excellently equipped, good handling, reliable.
Disadvantages: Less engine and cargo choice compared with competitors.
Summary: A class-leading van to compete at the top-end of the market, with great looks and a quality cabin and despite the lack of engine choice should be seriously considered by buyers.
New VOLKSWAGEN CADDY Review:
Developed from the vastly spacious Touran, the new Volkswagen Caddy has a bolder and sleeker shape as well as benefiting from a far roomier cabin. It offers a much improved payload area, meaning the new Volkswagen Caddy can cope with heavier loads. A class-leader along with the Ford Transit Connect, the Caddy has the added advantage of side sliding doors to increase loading. Generously equipped, the Volkswagen Caddy’s cabin is well designed with a clean and quality finish. There are only two engines on offer however, and both are diesel. Engines include a minimal 68bhp SDI 2.0 litre and a more sprightly 102bhp 1.9 TDI turbo diesel. The new Volkswagen Caddy has a 3.2 cubic metre cargo area with a maximum payload of 819kg. It is equipped with such safety features as ABS, Traction Control, multiple airbags and enhanced braking. The new Volkswagen Caddy also has central locking and an immobiliser with an alarm coming as optional. Volkswagen is also renowned for their reliability, making the Caddy a smart choice for anyway.
How do we get our New VOLKSWAGEN CADDY deals?
Cheap new 2013 VOLKSWAGEN CADDY cars for sale through AutoeBid
Reasons for being much cheaper than your local dealer:
- We don't charge VOLKSWAGEN CADDY suppliers a fee to sell through our service. Meaning they incur no direct costs in selling a vehicle through AutoeBid. As such, the standard costs of advertising, marketing and administrating the sale are taken out of the equation.
- All VOLKSWAGEN CADDY orders are live on our website so that suppliers can compete between one another to win your business by giving you the best quote. Their fierce competition for your business forces their price down, giving you the ultimate advantage of getting your price at your rates.
- Suppliers are also able to sell vehicles nationally through AutoeBid, which potentially allows them to sell large numbers of cars through our website. As a mark of their appreciation, they are able to provide for much larger discounts if they are able to sell large volumes of vehicles.
- Similarly through our Group Buying Scheme, we group together buyers in order to maximise our buying power.
- Our extensive supply base allows us to approach the most competitive suppliers in the market on behalf of our buyers. We spend a lot of our time researching new suppliers and confirming their trading record and their ability to deliver.
- By continuously keeping in contact with our extensive potential supplier base, and maintaining a database of suppliers who register with us, we regularly update our Reserve Prices. Click here to view more information on the different types of supplier who you can buy from through AutoeBid.
- Through AutoeBid you are able to obtain any VOLKSWAGEN CADDY Special Offers avaiable from VOLKSWAGEN in addition to the current discounts shown on our website. To find our how to obtain VOLKSWAGEN CADDY Special Offers click here, you can also click here to view our general special offers.
June 2009 - Save up to 24% on official new-car prices
- 1,600 DEALERS.Compete bidding the price down
- SAVE TWICE. You could pay £££ less then the Max Price
- BEST NEW CAR DEALS. We check 100,000 prices daily
- UK MAIN DEALER SUPPLIED.
- FULL DEALER WARRANTY.
- FREE DELIVERY. England/Wales included, Scotland (+£280)
- SAFE & SECURE. Small deposit by credit card and the balance on inspection
- HAPPY CUSTOMERS. Our customers have given us a 98% satisfaction rate.
* No Fee - Subject to our t's & c's
** Total vehicle value (all orders)