(VIEW ALL VOLKSWAGEN IMAGES)
|Green Label||Not Available|
View New VOLKSWAGEN CRAFTER VAN prices, View VOLKSWAGEN CRAFTER VAN news, View VOLKSWAGEN CRAFTER VAN price research.
Advantages: Great interior, bold looks, strong performance.
Disadvantages: The striking looks are not to everyone’s taste.
Summary: Equipped with similar material to that of its rival, the Mercedes Sprinter, help the Crafter develop a quality finish. An impressive range of setups and engine outputs is also pleasing.
New VOLKSWAGEN CRAFTER Review:
Replacing the VW LT, which has been in production since the 1970’s, is the all new Volkswagen Crafter, a strikingly powerful van which resembles the looks of the Mercedes Sprinter. The body looks indistinguishable from that of the Sprinter, as does much of the interior and dash. However, the Volkswagen Crafter does offer better cabin comfort, especially apparent with steering wheel and seat adjustments as well as the gear-stick which appears close to the steering wheel from the dash. The cabin also offers plenty of storage in the glovebox, overhead and below the seat while large mirrors help to ensure good driver visibility. There is only one engine available, a 2.5 litre TDI, though there are four choices of output. An 89bhp, 109bhp, 136bhp or 163bhp is offered, with the 109bhp striking a best mix between performance and efficiency. The new Volkswagen Crafter comes with the option of three wheelbase lengths and a range of cargo volumes that vary from 7.5 cubic metres to 17 cubic metres. The Volkswagen Crafter handles very well while its suspension brings a smooth and pleasant ride. It also comes with a healthy number of safety features and anti-theft devices.
How do we get our New VOLKSWAGEN CRAFTER deals?
Cheap new 2014 VOLKSWAGEN CRAFTER cars for sale through AutoeBid
Reasons for being much cheaper than your local dealer:
- We don't charge VOLKSWAGEN CRAFTER suppliers a fee to sell through our service. Meaning they incur no direct costs in selling a vehicle through AutoeBid. As such, the standard costs of advertising, marketing and administrating the sale are taken out of the equation.
- All VOLKSWAGEN CRAFTER orders are live on our website so that suppliers can compete between one another to win your business by giving you the best quote. Their fierce competition for your business forces their price down, giving you the ultimate advantage of getting your price at your rates.
- Suppliers are also able to sell vehicles nationally through AutoeBid, which potentially allows them to sell large numbers of cars through our website. As a mark of their appreciation, they are able to provide for much larger discounts if they are able to sell large volumes of vehicles.
- Similarly through our Group Buying Scheme, we group together buyers in order to maximise our buying power.
- Our extensive supply base allows us to approach the most competitive suppliers in the market on behalf of our buyers. We spend a lot of our time researching new suppliers and confirming their trading record and their ability to deliver.
- By continuously keeping in contact with our extensive potential supplier base, and maintaining a database of suppliers who register with us, we regularly update our Reserve Prices. Click here to view more information on the different types of supplier who you can buy from through AutoeBid.
- Through AutoeBid you are able to obtain any VOLKSWAGEN CRAFTER Special Offers avaiable from VOLKSWAGEN in addition to the current discounts shown on our website. To find our how to obtain VOLKSWAGEN CRAFTER Special Offers click here, you can also click here to view our general special offers.