- Porsche tops Which? Car Survey top brand list
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned ‘most reliable new sportscar’ by Which?
- New Ford Transit Custom wins What Van? Top award
- New BMW 320d EfficientDynamics Saloon wins What Car? Green Car of the Year 2012
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned Britain’s most reliable car by What Car?
- SEAT launches Click&Go service for car accessories
- BMW i, Schneider Electric partner to provide home charging installation service
- FISITA celebrates braking technology excellence at EuroBrake 2013
- Jaguar Gallery inaugurated in Coventry
- Jaguar wins women’s heart in Auto Express Driver Survey
- Suzuki announces record growth, eyes fleet sales
The car maker said its revenues exceeded the €2 billion threshold for the first time, reaching €2.251 billion (+17.3 per cent) with a record 7,195 cars delivered to the dealership network, an increase of 9.5 per cent on the previous year’s figure.
The personalisation catalogue made an extremely significant contribution with 100 per cent of all cars featuring bespoke options. In 2011 the range was further extended with the exclusive new Tailor-Made programme.
di Montezemolo said: “We can only be satisfied with these results. They were achieved against an economic backdrop that remains challenging, particularly in Europe. They are the fruit of heavy investment and a culture of innovation that covers all areas of the business.
“Our international expansion continues and Ferrari today has a network covering 58 nations. We now have a complete range of models which will be joined in a few days time at the Geneva Show by a new 12-cylinder. A revolutionary new car that delivers extreme performance and unprecedented power output.”
Ferrari achieved record sales in America in 2011 with 1,958 cars delivered, up eight per cent on 2010.
View the latest 2015 FERRARI Deals